I have never been a huge fan of valentines day. I don't know why. I was a huge fan during my elementary school years but once the class parties ended, I guess my like for it did to.
Now that I'm a mom and get to decorate our little home and make cute mailboxes and teats for he kids. I enjoy it again. :)
Tammy, my sister, was staying with use or the week. Jacob was out of town and returned on the 14th. So Tammy was my hero while Jacob was gone. She eloped out a lot! Since she was already over at our place, she offered to watch the kids for the evening while Jacob and I went out for a quite dinner without kids. It is always weird going out without our pack.
After much deliberation, on Jacob's side, on where to eat we went to Blue Mesa. Their cuisine is Native American/Mexican. It was delicious!!! For dessert(not pictures) we ordered a flan. Very yummmmy! We will definitely go there again. Afterwards we came home because of Rachel. I still feel for the sitter when I leave her behind because she is only on breast milk.
I also dropped off cookies to my visiting teaching girls and my visiting teachers dropped off chocolate!
We enjoyed our day!







1 comment:
I still cannot believe you guys are gone! Those kids are getting so big!! We miss you guys tons and tons!! :)
Post a Comment