Last year he wanted to celebrate his birthday at the bowling alley. I didn't think 3-4 year olds would have much fun bowling so we promised him that we would look into it the following year. And of course, he remembered. We invited his friends from church and my family. He really enjoyed it.
Afterwards we went to eat with the family at In-n-Out and then headed home to open gifts. His favorite part.
| Jacob and I got him a bike. Which he had no idea until he opened this gift and saw a helmet. |
I can't believe my boy is 5! He is at the stage where he asks 'Why?' for everything. I'm not going to lie, it can get annoying at times. But I know this stage will end soon.
He loves
-Avengers superheroes
-bowling
-riding his new bike
-playing hide n seek
-chocolate chip pancakes
-vanilla ice cream with bananas
-Mooyah
-drawing our family
-puzzles
He can
-read words
-add/subtract
-write his name and his sisters' names
-count to 100
-shower on his own
-tie his shoe laces
-have chore responsibilities and makes sure to ask for his allowance on time
-ride a bike
I've always said that he is my mellow, tender heart, caring, and sweet boy. He definitely holds the title of eldest child with his actions. He is helpful around the house and I never have to ask him twice to get things done. And I hope that never changes.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment