I've been MIA for a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time! Life has just been pretty busy in our home.
First, we moved to a bigger place at the end of July. I was 30 weeks pregnant! The last thing on my mind was blogging.
Then, we enjoyed the last summer sunshine we could at the pool and park!
Next, Rachel Sara was born. This birthing story will definitely need its own post.
A week later, we found out Jacob's petition to move to Texas, as his job had an opening, was granted!!!
So, our packing continued with 2 in between week long travels to Texas for Jacob. Which meant I was left with 3 kids at home, one being a newborn, packing and making moving preparations.
Then it was Thanksgiving, Jacob's birthday, a visit to Utah for a week, and back home to enjoy one last weekend in Delaware before the movers came and we embarked our journey to Texas.
We then stayed with my parents for a few days while our things arrived. Moved into our new place. Had to do our Christmas shopping the weekend before Christmas. Celebrated Christmas at our new place with family. Then came New Year's and we enjoyed Jacob's days off.
And now as the holidays are over we are continuing our unpacking and settling in our new place.
Man, writing all this and thinking about it makes me exhausted. So I will have to recap each event in a new post.
But I will gladly report that we are starting to love our area. There are a ton of new things to explore and see. Frisco has every store imaginable in the area less than 10 minutes away. Our ward is HUGE! There are 4 nurseries, 2 EQ, Primary has 2 classes for each age. Jacob was in a committee meeting for our upcoming Valentine's day activity and it was reported that they have about 300+ attendance all the time. And most importantly, we have family close by!
I will catch up on my posts! I promise. :)
1 comment:
Boo!! I'm still sad you're gone! ;) We miss you guys tons but glad to hear you're loving your new area. I mean, I wouldn't want you to hate it or anything! ;) Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment