Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 2 Vacation in DC

So I've really been out of blogging for a while. We were in Utah for two weeks! I'll post all about that later but first, I thought I should finish the vacation blogging!...And honestly I should have done this way back because now I don't recall of the top of my head what we did, in order. So I will just post pictures as I remember.

I do remember we visited the most famous National Smithsonian Museums.

Like the Natural History Museum.


Big sloth




And the American History Museum...


Malachi took this picture



 Grabbed a snack on our way to re-visit the Air & Space Museum again....



We're big into Planetariums so we bought tickets to a show in their IMAX Planetarium



We also visited the American Indian Museum but didn't have much time. One because are feet were exhausted and two, they were closing in 30 minutes by the time we got there.


 By the time dinner came along, we drove to this place called Ben's Chili Bowl. A famous place in DC when we asked for suggestions for dinner. Not the most healthy but different. And, a lot of famous people have eatin' there too.



There are tons of more pictures but I don't want to overload the post with them! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Curls said...

Malachi is a good little photographer!