Thursday, May 10, 2012

And our third baby is a...

We had our ultrasound appointment today! We left the kiddos with a wonderful friend from church and Jacob and I headed to the appointment. I felt like it took a long time compared to the other pregnancies but I guess there is a lot of things they need to check on. The baby is a wiggler all right. She kept moving and flipping sides. The radiologist finally turned the screen toward us and asked if we wanted to know the gender.

A couple of weeks ago Jacob and I had the opportunity to perform sealings at the temple. Sitting there I had the feeling we were having a girl. But days later I second guessed myself, like it happens usually, and thought maybe it was a boy. Then on Tuesday, as I sat in bed waiting for Jacob to get home from b-ball, I felt the baby move a lot. I've felt the baby move before but not as pronounce or constant. And then, as I lay there, I decided to ask it, if it was a boy or girl? I know, silly me. And again, it kicked when I asked girl. Jacob smiled at me when I shared this with him. 

Profile
Arm with thumbs up
Face with her mouth open! 
We still don't have names. That is always the issue with Jacob and I. I have a couple that I like but of course he doesn't. So we'll see if we can progress anywhere seeing we've crossed out ones we don't like recently with Hannah.

My due date keeps moving every single time. It looks now that it will be September 27th! Definitely a September baby :) I've never endured a summer with a big belly so here it goes. I'll update the blog with belly pictures soon.

2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Awwwww another little girl! That's great. I get scared because all my friends are popping out their third or fourth child so I feel the need to get on with our second one, ha. Good luck :) Being huge during summer is miserable but you will have a longer time to get back into shape for next summer ;)

Familia Balanzategui Pastor said...

Haha...about having enought time to get back into shape! So true! And yes, it's only been high 80s and I'm already feeling it! Can't imagine what 100s will do! I will have to be at the pool or home!

About your second one, don't worry. You're still young!! It took me almost 2.5 years for the second one to come. :) How old is Gavin? After the second one, some things come easier and I think that's what makes moms feel like it's okay to go for the third one, at least for me it was. But every kid is different for sure. :)