We visited family in Utah for two weeks. I realized I didn't take that many pictures as I loaded them to my computer. So here's just a few.
We spent most of the time with family.
 |
| Jacob's youngest sisters were Malachi's favorite playing buddies! |
Jacob was gone on a business trip for a weekend so I had the opportunity to stay with my sister Norma. (at her newlywed cute home) We went up to Park City, carved pumpkins, and did some shopping!
 |
| Malachi having a little too much fun stabbing the pumpkin |
 |
| Norma, took the easy route and painted her pumpkin. She was smart. |
 |
| Freddy, doing the dirty work of carving a pumpkin |
 |
| Before pumpkin carving |
 |
| While, pumpkin carving. |
 |
All wrapped up in Park City. It was super windy!
|
We also visited friends from our previous Ward. And of course, BYU campus and the LAO (Library Administration Office, my favorite job/environment EVER!)
 |
Malachi enjoying a donut from Sugar and Spice
|
And of course, what we always do when we're in Provo, eat at Tucanos! I love that place! The previous week we tried Rodizzio's (I think that's how you spell it) which is like Tucanos, for the first time with Jacob's parents. But Tucano's still stands as my favorite.
 |
| The Shops at Riverwoods has really changed since the last time I was there. |
 |
| Snow we were hit by while we visited! Not a fan! |
It was nice to see family and spend time with them. :)
1 comment:
Yay for pumpkin carving and Tucanos! :)Love them both.
Post a Comment